Friday, September 25, 2009

just you and me


can i be a better man?
how can i be a better man?
use wat?hand?nose?ear?eyes?mouth?blain?

why should i be a better man?
to cheat ppl?to become famous?

when will i be a be better man?
today?tomorrow?after i die?

who will help me be a better man?
 you?he?she?they?it?
.....................................................................................................................
FINALLY~~~
i know just know one who could help me
with her,i automatically know how to be a better man...
with her,i must be a better man,to bring happiness for her...

with her,all the the time,i know how to be a better man...
......................................................................................................................
YA YA YA>>>its you its you....
your presence lighten up my life
your presence brighten up my life
your presence makes me stay alive
thank you for becoming part of my life...























~love you always~

No comments:

Post a Comment