Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Time.Decision.

In the same timezone, but you just seem far far away from me, like from another planet.
I couldn't understand why you did that.
Perhaps it's some kind of test God sends to us.
I feel so suffering everyday seeing your updates, likes, comments, shares, yet I couldn't get any response from you.
My 1st instinct from that: You're avoiding me!
Why?! Reasons??
1) You're busy? But why I still can see your updates!
2) You didn't read my messages? You've seen my messages.
3) You forgot to reply my messages? You did reply others messages!
Conclusion: You're really avoiding me. And I couldn't get the reason behind it.
Everytime, whenever relationship topics are discussed, I'll surely think of you.
I miss you. I miss every moment spending with you. I miss teasing, chatting, talking with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment