Monday, October 26, 2009

YOU

why should we talk?
why should we walk?
why should we breath?
why should we eat?
why should we drink?
why should we laugh?
why should we cry?
why should we be angry?
why should we be frustrated?
why should we be jealous?
why?why?why?
just because of you!
you bring me to life
you brighten up my life
you cheer up my life
it's you...
my family,my friends,and of course you,my babe~

as time goes on,
the world rotates,
the man walks,
the women talks,
everything is changing....
do appreciate everything everyone every second you have right now~
you wouldn't know what will happen the next second,
the sky  might collapse,
the people might leave you,
you might leave ur beloved.
so,i gonna say I LOVE YOU as many times as i could before i leave this world...
love you love you love you love you love you love you love you love you...muackxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment